Included in our Premium Subscription plans is the ability to link together multiple classrooms and/or centers under a main organization account. There are two levels of access:
- Directors can view all classrooms within their individual center.
- Administrators can view all centers and classrooms across the entire organization.
Both Directors and Administrators access their Kaymbu accounts by going to my.kaymbu.com. You can do this on a desktop computer, tablet, or phone.
Once logged in, the Menu options are similar to the individual classroom teacher's experience, but there are some differences in how to view and create information.
- Directors and Administrators can view all published Moments across the individual classrooms. When you first click on Moments, you'll see everything published within your center or organization. This is a great section to scan once a day to quickly gain insight into the wonderful learning happening within your school community!
- You can also easily filter the Moments to find the exact information you'd like. Clicking on the Students filter will allow you to drill down into individual centers, classrooms, or students. If you have School Tags set up (contact email@example.com if you do not!), you can also sort by learning standard tags to streamline the information further.
- Directors and Administrators can view all Storyboards made by individual teachers. As soon as a teacher creates a new Storyboard, it will show up in the Storyboards section of Directors and Administrators. This is a wonderful way to stay engaged with the more curated content your teachers are thoughtfully creating!
- It's also possible to create your own Storyboards to share with families. Simply click on "New Storyboard +" to start designing your own content. You'll have the option to pull existing classroom Moments into your Storyboard or upload your own media.
Directors and Administrators can quickly send schoolwide communication using the Messaging section of their account. When you click on the "+" button to select your recipients, you'll have several options.
- Directors can choose to send Messages to all other Directors, all Teachers, individual classrooms, or individual students. There's also a Select All option if communication needs to go to everyone within the center.
- Administrators have the same levels of access as Directors do, except they can select individual centers or all centers. In addition, Administrators have a Staff Broadcast section, allowing them to easily communicate with just the staff of their various locations while excluding families from the Message.
My Center/My Organization
Both Directors and Administrators have the ability to manage students in the same way teachers can. When you go to My Center (for Directors) or My Organization (for Administrators), you can drill down into individual classrooms to help add, move, or Archive students.
Bulk managing your students is easier than ever with our new "All Teachers & Students" roster view. Once you're in an individual center, you'll see this option available. This screen allows you to view all profiles within an individual center in one convenient location. As you prepare for transitioning students between classrooms at the beginning of your school year, this section is sure to save hours of time!