Adding captions and notes to your moments is a wonderful way to give your students’ families even more insight into the classroom. A few things to think about including when adding captions and notes:
- The purpose of the activity being displayed in the observation
- Interesting quotes and connections students might have made
- Ideas for extension activities families can do at home
- Before Publishing as a Moment: Simply select the moment you wish to caption from the Drafts screen. This will take you directly to that moment, where you can enter captions and notes by tapping the corresponding text box.
- After Publishing as a Moment: Go to Menu > Moments and tap the moment you wish to caption. Tap on the "Add Caption - Add Notes" section, enter your text, and select the back arrow (<) to save your changes.
If you would like to have multiple versions of a Moment with different captions and notes, use the Duplicate Moment feature to copy the Moment.
To do this, click into the Moment, then click on the three dots at the top right corner of the screen. One of the options that appears will be Duplicate. Once you navigate back out to your Moments, there will be two copies!