How is Daily Note used?
Every day, teachers are able to log and send individual notes to families. Teachers have the option of logging and editing information for specific activities listed on the application and choose to bulk send or individually send the notes.
Table of Contents:
- Log an Activity
- Edit or Delete an Activity
- Send Daily Notes
- Viewing Previously Sent Notes
Log an Activity
- Choose an activity you would like to add information to and tap on the icon.
- Edit information in the corresponding fields. Input extra information by filling out the "Notes" field.
- Tag the relevant student(s) to the activity by tapping on the student's name. If the activity is relevant to the entire class, click "Select All."
- Save the activity by hitting the "Save Note" button. The information will automatically be saved into the Daily Notes of the students who have been tagged.
Edit or Delete an Activity
If you need to make any changes to an activity that has already been logged, follow these steps:
- Go to the main Daily Note screen and under the "Today's Notes" section, click on the student whose activity log you would like to edit.
- Once on the screen of a student's individual note, you will see all the activities that have already been saved.
- Identify the activity you would like to edit and tap the pencil icon.
- Edit the information in the corresponding fields or if you would like to delete the activity, tap the trash can icon on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Select "Save Note."
- With all saved changes, click "Cancel" to go back to the main screen.
Send Daily Notes:
Send Daily Notes in Bulk
- Make sure that the banner on the main screen says "Today's Notes."
- Tap the "Select All" button right under that banner that says "Today's Notes."
- On the screen, you will see all students who have been tagged to activities.
- Click on "Preview & Send (#) Notes" to make sure all Daily Notes are in order.
- After reviewing the notes by swiping to the right, hit "Send (#) Notes Now" to send out all of the Daily Notes for that day.