How is Daily Note used?
Every day, teachers are able to log and send individual notes to families. Teachers have the option of logging and editing information for specific activities listed on the application and choose to bulk send or individually send the notes.
Table of Contents:
- Log an Activity
- Edit or Delete an Activity
Log an Activity
1) Choose an activity you would like to add information to and tap on the icon.
2) Edit information in the corresponding fields. Input extra information by filling out the "Notes" field.
3) Tag the relevant student(s) to the activity by tapping on the student's name. If the activity is relevant to the entire class, click "Select All."
4) Save the activity by hitting the "Save Note" button. The information will automatically be saved into the Daily Notes of the students who have been tagged.
Edit or Delete an Activity
If you need to make any changes to an activity that has already been logged, follow these steps:
1) Go to the main Daily Note screen and under the "Today's Notes" section, click on the student whose activity log you would like to edit.
2) Once on the screen of a student's individual note, you will see all the activities that have already been saved.
3) Identify the activity you would like to edit and tap the pencil icon.
4) Edit the information in the corresponding fields and hit "Save Note."
5) If you would like to delete the activity, tap the trash can icon on the top right-hand corner of the screen when editing that particular activity.
6) With all saved changes, click "Cancel" to go back to the main screen.