Daily Notes are NOT automatically sent out to parents at the end of the day. Teachers will need to manually send out the notes after reviewing them. Please note that only one Daily Note can be sent out per student each day.
Once all activities have been logged and teachers are comfortable sending out the Daily Notes, they can either choose to bulk send or individually send the notes.
Before that, make sure that the banner on the main screen says "Today's Notes."
For bulk send:
1) Tap the "Select All" button right under that banner that says "Today's Notes."
2) On the screen, you will see all students who have been tagged to activities.
3) Click on "Preview & Send (#) Notes" to make sure all Daily Notes are in order.
4) After previewing the notes by swiping to the right, hit "Send (#) Notes Now" to send out all of the Daily Notes for that day.
For individual send:
1) On the main screen, click on a student's name to review his or her Daily Note.
2) If all activities have been logged for the day, click on the "Send Note Now" button on the bottom of the screen.
Once Daily Notes have been sent out, the "Today's Notes" section will be divided into "Sent Notes" and "Unsent Notes" for teachers to easily identify the activity logs that have yet to be shared for that day.