Daily Notes are NOT automatically sent out to parents at the end of the day. Teachers will need to manually send out the notes after reviewing them. Please note that only one Daily Note can be sent out per student each day.
Sending Daily Notes:
Once all activities have been logged and teachers are comfortable sending out the Daily Notes, they can either choose to bulk send or individually send the notes.
Before that, make sure that the banner on the main screen says "Today's Notes."
For bulk send:
1) Tap the "Select All" button right under that banner that says "Today's Notes."
2) On the screen, you will see all students who have been tagged to activities.
3) Click on "Preview & Send (#) Notes" to make sure all Daily Notes are in order.
4) After previewing the notes by swiping to the right, hit "Send (#) Notes Now" to send out all of the Daily Notes for that day.
For individual send:
1) On the main screen, click on a student's name to review his or her Daily Note.
2) If all activities have been logged for the day, click on the "Send Note Now" button on the bottom of the screen.
Once Daily Notes have been sent out, the "Today's Notes" section will be divided into "Sent Notes" and "Unsent Notes" for teachers to easily identify the activity logs that have yet to be shared for that day.
Viewing Previously Sent Notes:
You are able to view all previously sent notes using the "Sent Messages" report in the Kaymbu app! Make sure your Daily Note classroom is the same as the Kaymbu classroom on the device you use-– this ensures that all information is synced between the two apps.
On the main screen, use the scroll buttons on either side of the dark green banner that says "Today's Notes." You can access up to two weeks worth of notes.