There are many ways to introduce the new digital daily sheets to parents, but one way is to use the system itself. Reference the steps below to send your first Daily Note to your families:
- Open the Daily Note app and tap on the Note icon in the top dark-green section of the screen
- Type in you own short note introducing the digital daily sheets to parents (or feel free to copy & paste the short template included below)
- Tap Select All from the Tag Students section
- Tap Save Note
- Tap the green Select button in the top right of the Today's Notes section
- Tap Select All on the top right and then Preview & Send on the bottom menu bar to send your first Daily Note to your families!
Sample Introductory Note for Parents:
We are pleased to be sending you electronic daily sheets to keep you updated about your child's day in the classroom! Instead of the tedious paper notes sent home with your child at pickup, we will now be sending a customized log of your child's activities directly to your inbox. Please let us know what you think of this new system!