Setting up your classroom in Daily Note is quick and easy! If you have an existing Kaymbu account, all teacher and student information should automatically sync into your Daily Note account. However if you do not have a Kaymbu account, you can create your own Daily Note account.
This article covers:
- Installing Daily Note - for Kaymbu and non-Kaymbu users
- Adding Teachers, Students, and Families to Your Daily Note Account
Installing Daily Note
- Download Daily Note from the App Store. Head to the App Store > Search for "Daily Note by Kaymbu" > Download
- Sign in with the same email and password that you use for Kaymbu.
For Non-Kaymbu and Non-COR Advantage Users:
Create a New Account. Open the Daily Note app and select the "Create New Account" Option. Enter a reliable email address to use for future logins and follow the directions in the email you receive to finish setting up your account!
Adding Teachers, Students, and Families
1) Log into your Daily Note account and select the "Manage Classroom" tab at the top right hand corner of the screen.
2) Create more teacher accounts by tapping the "+ Add New" button in the Teachers section and filling out the corresponding fields.
3) Add a student to the classroom by tapping the "+ Add New" button in the Students section and entering the student's full name. Attach parent contact information to each student by clicking " + Add Parent" and filling out the required fields. Once all parent information has been entered, hit "Save."