Once teachers have added information to a student's Daily Note, they have the option of editing the information that has already been saved for each activity.
1) Go to the main Daily Note screen and under the "Today's Notes" section, click on the student whose activity log you would like to edit.
2) Once on the screen of a student's individual note, you will see all the activities that have already been saved.
3) Identify the activity you would like to edit and tap the pencil icon.
4) Edit the information in the corresponding fields and hit "Save Note."
5) If you would like delete the activity all together, tap the trash can icon on the top right hand corner of the screen, when editing that particular activity.
6) With all saved changes, click "Cancel" to go back to the main screen.