This set-up checklist will help Directors/Administrators to make sure you cover all of your bases as you are setting up your brand new Kaymbu account. You can also download the PDF and print it to check-off each item along the way!
Set Up Roster
- Add administrators
- Add teachers (to all roles)
- Add students and families
- Enable and schedule Digest
- Confirm Family Reply Settings
- Send logo to Account Manager
- Training Webinar: A comprehensive webinar walking teachers through the steps for getting started with the Kaymbu system. This can be found on help.kaymbu.com under Updates & Webinars > Onboarding New Users with Kaymbu.
- Training Videos: Series of 3-5 minute videos covering various features in Kaymbu, All available on help.kaymbu.com, under Managing Your Account > Getting Started
- Kaymbu 101: An introductory course for both teachers and administrators to get familiar with the basics of Kaymbu. Users can learn how to set up their account and use the variety of family engagement features in the system.
- Kaymbu 201: A deeper dive into the Kaymbu system that focuses on account and classroom management. Learn about additional account settings, features for managing classroom lessons, and how to further improve family communication and engagement.
- Live, Virtual Software Training: Live, remote training with Kaymbu School Ambassador with time to ask questions. Reach out to your Account Manager to schedule this!