What features are available on the Moments page?
Table of Contents:
- Browsing, Searching, and Hiding Moments
- Editing Moments
- Ungrouping Bulk Published Moments
- Creating Collages of Moments
- Exporting Moments
- Video Tutorial - see these options in action!
Browsing, Searching, and Hiding Moments
At any time, you can edit a Moment. Simply click on the photo on the Moments page and you will be able to change or add Learning Standards Tags, adjust which students are tagged, and edit the title and caption. You can also remove the Private filter, by clicking on the three dots in the top right and switching the private toggle, as shown in the photo below:
Bulk publishing is a great tool to publish multiple moments with the same tags and captions (think field trips or class projects). You can learn more about bulk publishing here.
Once you've bulk published observations as Moments, you might decide to break them apart at a later time. Perhaps you'd like to edit the caption or tag on just one of the Moments, or you've bulk published to save time and now need to tag individual students. To ungroup the Moments you've already bulk published:
- Click into the group of Observations
- Select the Ungroup All icon (see screenshot below)
- Select Ungroup
Creating Collages of Moments
To create a PDF:
- Go to Menu > Moments
- Click on the Moments you'd like to convert into a PDF
- Select the three dots in the black bar near the top of your screen
- Choose the PDF option
- Your PDF will open for you in a new browser page!