The COR Advantage assessment module provides access to HighScope Education Research Foundation's validated, high-quality assessment. This optional upgrade offers an amazing, streamlined solution for programs that are looking for high-quality assessment, integrated family engagement, all with Kaymbu’s user-friendly software experience.
Developed with decades of research by HighScope, COR Advantage is proven valid and reliable. This criterion-referenced assessment consists of 34 developmental standards which measure the growth of the whole child from birth to five and are proven to best prepare children for school success. These strengths-oriented items are compatible with any developmentally appropriate curriculum, and are aligned with state standards, the Head Start Early Learning Outcomes Framework, and the Common Core.
Here are some ways the COR Advantage module can benefit your program:
- The assessment is built into teachers' documentation workflow making it very easy for teachers to learn and interact with.
- Built on 34 developmental standards, COR Advantage has the fewest items of any early childhood assessment, saving teachers time and energy.
- A built-in COR Advantage scoring guide provides easy-to-access support for teachers as they complete the assessment.
- A robust reports suite allows users to run an up-to-date analysis of student performance and growth to better inform instructional practices.
- COR Advantage is designed to assess the whole child and is aligned to the Head Start Early Learning Outcomes Framework, Common Core State Standards, and your state’s standards.
Contact our School Ambassador team at email@example.com to learn more!