The Roster is organized by different levels of entities, including Classrooms, Centers, and Organizations. Your roster structure is organized by the size and needs of your program and can always be edited to fit the needs of your program.
Table of Contents
- Accessing Roster
- Overview of Entity Structure
- Entity Management
- Edit Classrooms, Centers, and Organizations
- Delete Classrooms, Centers, and Organizations
You can access the Roster from the Kaymbu or COR Advantage app on your device or from the website my.kaymbu.com by going to Menu > Roster. Changes to your Roster can be made by going to Menu > Settings.
Overview of Entity Structure
The Roster is organized by different levels of entities, including Classrooms, Centers, and Organizations, which are each managed by different user levels. The entities that you have access to depends on your role and how your profile is set up. Specifically, Teachers are set up at the classroom level, Directors are set up at the Center level, and Administrators are set up at the Organization level.
Entities are structured to meet the size and needs of your program. For example, some programs may only have a single center with a few classrooms, whereas others may have additional regional organizations with several centers and within those, multiple classrooms. When accounts are initially created, they are set up to meet your structure but if you need any adjustments, we are happy to help!
The Roster includes different levels of entities, including Classrooms, Centers, and Organizations. Entities can be added, edited, or deleted to fit the needs of your program. Depending on your user level, you may have options to manage your entities.
Classrooms are where student rosters are organized. The active students are listed under "Students", the Teachers that can access the classroom are listed under "Teachers" and students that have previously been archived are listed under "Archive." You can learn more about adding Students and Teachers here.
Centers are where Classrooms are organized. Within a Center, you will find the list of classrooms and Directors. Organizations are where Centers are organized. Within an Organization, you will find all of the centers and Administrators.
Add Entities in Kaymbu
Kaymbu's subscription model is based on the number of classrooms you have. If you are interested in adding entities, including Classrooms, Centers, and Organizations to your Kaymbu account, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Add Entities in COR Advantage
COR Advantage subscription model is different than Kaymbu and allows for you to add your own entities. Entities include Classrooms, Centers, and Organizations.
Directors, Administrators, and Account Managers are able to add Classrooms.
Administrators and Account Managers are able to add Centers.
Account Managers are able to add Organizations.
Please note, you may not have access to adding entities depending on your level or account status. If you have any questions about your access, you can contact us here!
- Select Menu > Settings
- To add a Classroom, under "Classroom," select "Add New Classroom" If you are adding a Classroom as an Administrator or an Account Manager, you will need to select the Center or Organization first so that you can dial down to the Classroom level.
- To add a Center or an Organization, under "Center" or "Organization" select "Add New Center" or "Add New Organization" If you are adding a Center as an Account Manager, you will need to select the Organization first so that you can dial down to the Center level.
- Enter the name of the Classroom
- Select "Save"
Edit Classrooms, Centers, and Organizations
If you need to re-name any entity, it's a very straightforward process! To edit the name, follow these steps below:
- Select Menu > Settings
- To edit an Organization, select the pencil icon next to the name.
- To edit a Center, dial down until you've selected the appropriate center and select the pencil icon next to the name.
- To edit a Classroom, dial down until you've selected the appropriate classroom and select the pencil icon next to the name.
Delete Classrooms, Centers, and Organizations
If you need to delete a Classroom, Center, or Organization from your account, our team would be happy to help you! To submit a deletion request, first make sure there are no active students, teachers, or archived students in the classrooms. Once a classroom is deleted, all data in the classroom will permanently be removed as well.
Once all of the students and teachers have been removed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know the name of the Classroom, Center, or Organization you would like deleted and we would be happy to process that for you!